Common parts Contribution in Social Housing

Common parts Contribution in Social Housing

In social housing building administrators face total lack of cooperation from tenants and apartment owners when it comes to common parts upkeep contribution. Such contribution may be collected by housing authority through a portion of the rent bill from tenants and in the form of a maintenance bill to apartment owners. These funds can then be passed on to the building association which shall be administrated by the admistrator appointed by the tenants association.


Back to group

This content is created by the open source Your Priorities citizen engagement platform designed by the non profit Citizens Foundation

Your Priorities on GitHub

Check out the Citizens Foundation website for more information