Tax credits for single persons in full employment

Tax credits for single persons in full employment

I would like to see a proposal for single persons over the age of 30 who are in full time employment or who are business owners and own their own home and who do not claim any type of benefits of the social system. Maybe some kind of tax credit can be offered or a one time bonus can be made as a sign of support for our contribution to the economy and for not being a burden on the social system.


Yes, I have been a single parent for the past 15 years and was never granted any social grant from the government. I always worked and taxed as a single person.'s about time too

Back to group

This content is created by the open source Your Priorities citizen engagement platform designed by the non profit Citizens Foundation

Your Priorities on GitHub

Check out the Citizens Foundation website for more information