increase the living wage

increase the living wage

minimum wage increase


the goverment should increase the minimum wage by handing back 50% of the NI contribution of the minimum wage earner. In case of a married couple to one of them. This would be done every six months by the goverment by depositing the 50% in the bank account of the said worker. So the goverment would be collecting the full amount and then after checking would remburse . FOr pension purposes the NI would be considered paid as full.

Back to group

This content is created by the open source Your Priorities citizen engagement platform designed by the non profit Citizens Foundation

Your Priorities on GitHub

Check out the Citizens Foundation website for more information