Changing to type F adapter

Changing to type F adapter

The majority of the countries in Europe use the type F two-pin adapter. Malta should consider changing to this type of adapter. It should not be costly as the change can be made over a period of years.


Enemalta regulations have to be changed to accomodate this.

You can do this and covert your house to type F adapter.

It may be that the adoption of this unfused plug may require a review of one's electrical installation and apart from changing all plugs and sockets may give rise to upgrading the installation.

Back to group

This content is created by the open source Your Priorities citizen engagement platform designed by the non profit Citizens Foundation

Your Priorities on GitHub

Check out the Citizens Foundation website for more information