overseas workers

overseas workers

To whom it may concern,i have been working abroad in the EU for the past 7 years in the oil & gas industry,and i have been paying UK tax under a (double taxation agreement) and national insurance ever since.My question is that is it possible to reach an agreement with EU contries for people like us that are resident in Malta and work abroad,to pay our taxes an national insurance in Malta? Since we do not get any benifits in my case from the UK. Thank you Regards Daniel Baldacchino


Back to group

This content is created by the open source Your Priorities citizen engagement platform designed by the non profit Citizens Foundation

Your Priorities on GitHub

Check out the Citizens Foundation website for more information